Our keynote speakers are top specialists in their field and leading experts working with Scour and Erosion.
More speakers will be assouced later.
Leading voices and thought-leaders
- Andreas Roulund, Senior Lead, Seabed and Cables, EPC and Operations, Ørsted
- Title: Present and future scour and cable protections solutions - Reef habitats of offshore wind
- David Fuhrman, Professor of Coastal Dynamics, Technical University of Denmark
- Title: Computational fluid dynamics simulation of scour processes
- B. Mutlu Sumer; Prof. Emeritus and Founder BM Sumer Consultants
- Title: Scour and liquefaction issues for anchors and other subsea structures in floating offshore wind farms
- Shinji Sassa; Head of Soil Dynamics Group and Research Director, Port and Airport Research Institute
- Title: Mechanics and countermeasures of scour and internal erosion
- Richard Whitehouse, Chief Technical Director, Sediment Dynamics, Coasts and Oceans, HR Wallingford
- Title: To be announced October 2022
- Yorick Broekema, Hydraulic Engineer, Deltares
- Title: Handbook of scour and cable protection methods – Advances in tools and modelling